Centered City Yoga Teacher Highlight—John Sarbo. Another incredible Centered City Yoga teacher we are incredibly fortunate to have teaching with us! John is a 1,200 hour certified yoga therapist. We are incredibly blessed to have him with Centered City Yoga. He specializes in teaching truly restorative yoga classes.
Within the body of these special restorative classes students learn:
- Breathing techniques to release stress and soothe the nervous system
- Beautiful meditation routines to keep one present
- Explore kind physical routines to create a balanced healing environment for the body
- Develop the ability to reconnect deeply with life and thrive within their community
Things to know about these amazing classes:
- Each student is met exactly where they are
- You do not need to be strong or flexible
- Through consistency each student will learn how to ease pain in their body, while also learning tools to manage stress
John’s teaching style is refreshingly laid back and easy going, with a strong focus on the wholeness of each individual. While John loves to work in many restorative and therapeutic settings, he has developed a deep passion for teaching yogic tools and techniques to our Veterans. John is a Yoga Alliance registered 500-hour teacher, and a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists. He completed a 1,200 hour Yoga Therapy program in 2017. You can see John’s full bio Here!
John’s Current Class times at CCY (Sign up Here, or simply show up a few minutes early!):
Thursdays: 3:00-4:15PM and 7:20-8:35PM
Fridays: 10:30-11:45AM and 3:00-4:15PM
Here is a wonderful flyer to print so you remember to attend his classes often!