11 Wednesday sessions: March 28, 2018-June 6, 2018, 11:00 am-1:00 pm Beginners Welcome!
- What are the Ten Light Bodies and why are they important?
- What makes it so challenging to achieve and maintain a balanced life?
- How does one live as a “sensory human”— with sensitivity, freedom, and grace
- Learn the Aquarian technology of Kundalini Yoga.
- Explore the Ten Light Bodies of Consciousness and what they can do for you.
- Bring your mind, body, and soul into creative harmony.
- Discover what it means to live as a Sensory Human.
- Bring your mind into the service of your Infinite.
“If you understand that you are Ten Bodies, and you are aware of those Ten Bodies, and you keep them in balance, the whole Universe will be in balance with you.” ~Yogi Bhajan
INVESTMENT: $165 at the door/$132 if you pre-register
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING: loose-fitting clothing, yoga mat, blanket, cushion to sit on, water to drink
Guruprasad Singh, MA, LCMHC, C-IAYT, KRI-Certified Kundalini Yoga Practitioner, is a psychotherapist, writer, teacher, and yogi. He has been practicing and teaching Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan for over 20 years. His classes are deeply transformative, combining yoga instruction and yogic philosophy to maximize students’ understanding of themselves and their journey back to wholeness.“When you reach your still center, your Infinite becomes your Intimate.” ~Gurucharan Singh Khalsa, master teacher of Kundalini Yoga