Connecting to my body through breath and movement has been a huge part of my life since I started dancing when I was five. It’s a place where I find presence, awareness, joy and connection. I received my BFA in dance from the University of Utah and then danced professionally in New York, Monaco and France for over 12 years. When I returned to the states, I started teaching pilates and fitness to help others achieve balance, both physically and mentally. I completed the 600 hour teacher training with D’ana at Centered City in 2009 and hold certifications with Stott Pilates and the National Academy of Sports Medicine. I love both teaching and practicing yoga. It has changed my life and the lives of so many people I know. I also love yummy healthy food and have a small company called Wholy Raw. You can find these healthy treats at Centered City. I love to travel after spending so much of my life in Europe and go back to the south of France each summer to teach yoga and spend time by the sea. I slow down and reconnect to my source. I’m passionate about teaching others how important it is to move our bodies every day, to take care of ourselves and to follow our heart and our dreams. I help my students build both physical and mental strength in my yoga classes and teach them how to take yoga into their daily lives as a way to create more mindfulness, more authenticity, more awareness of self and as a way to slow down and have more love and compassion for themselves and others.
- Pilates/Barre This class combines traditional pilates movements, barre exercises, core strengthening and spinal stabilization exercises. Focus is on core, muscular endurance and stamina, balance and flexibility. Get long and lean. It’s a great compliment to your yoga practice.
- Sunday 10:30am – Vinyasa Restore
- Wednesday 10:15am Core/Restore
- Wednesday Noon – Pilates/ Barre
- Wednesday – 7:15pm Vinyasa Restore