In my early 30s, I left that way of life behind (not my children, of course!) and finally started becoming my SELF. It was there all along, fighting for my attention, and it finally won. Since then, I have been spending more of my time at CCY managing the day-to-day of the business, being a part of building a community, and really sharing my self though teaching classes. Yoga has led me to the amazing life I am living now, with my really wonderful husband Jack (you’ll see him around CCY too- he’s the extremely friendly and handsome guy who takes care of me and D’ana!) and our 4 extraordinary children.
I believe yoga is meant to be shaped into whatever we need it to be for us at any given time. I really enjoy giving my students the opportunity to experience whatever that is for them in that moment. You want to sweat it out and work through some shit? Awesome. You want to build strength and challenge yourself? Cool. You want to sit on your mat and breathe for an hour? I’m good with that too. You feel like going deep and finding your center? Great. Let’s do it!
- Power 1 75 minutes of vinyasa flow, with time to explore some arm balances
- Express 45 minutes of vinyasa flow- a power 1 class in just 45 minutes
- Deep Power/Core 75 minutes of balancing a strong, slow power 2 class with multiple poses focusing on strengthening the core
- Mondays & Fridays 8:45am – Power 1
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 12pm – Express
- Sundays 8:30am – Deep Power/Core