A Week of Ayurveda & Yoga With Arun Deva
Experience a week of: Ayurveda & Yoga Workshops • Vinyasa Krama Yoga • Ayurvedic Consultations with Master Practitioner, Arun Deva, DASc, AYT-NAMA, C-IAYT
Ayurveda is perhaps the most unique of all ancient medical systems because of its vast documented self-care protocols. Translated as the “Science of Life”, it’s wisdom has been passed down from grandmothers to grandmothers, gurus to gurus and sages to sages. Each one teaching, at different levels of complexity, the secrets of a healthy life.
In this Immersion, we will learn some of the tools of using ayurveda and yoga as therapy. Sessions will include ayurvedic food, ayurvedic psychology, cleansing, yoga home practice, daily routine, and ayurvedic yoga therapy, as it has been developed by Arun for NAMA.
Weekend Yoga & Ayurveda Workshop
The Harmony of Yoga & Ayurveda: Balancing Mind & Body
DATES: August 10-12, 2018
- Friday, Aug 10 – 6:00-9:00pm
- Saturday, Aug 11 – 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Sunday, Aug 12 – 1:30pm-6:00pm
COST: Full Weekend Immersion
- $175 Early Bird (save $25)
- $200 After August 5, 2018
- $40 for Individual Workshops Early Bird
- $45 for Individual Workshops after August 5, 2018
**CEU’s for YA Registry available for teachers and teacher trainees. Ayurvedic Practitioners need to submit in advance for PACE credits.
CONTACT: Email Maria Radloff with questions or to be added to the waiting list – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6:00-9:00pm Master Class: Ayurvedic Yoga Flow (Practice)
- 1:00-3:30pm Merging the Sister Sciences of Yoga & Ayurveda For Healing Purposes (Lecture)
- 4:00-6:00pm Diet, Lifestyle and Daily Practices (Presentation)
- 1:30-3:30pm Healing the Body, Healing the Mind (Lecture & Practice)
- 4:00-6:00pm How to Structure a Home Practice (Practicum)
Individual Ayurvedic Consultations
DATES: August 10, 13, 14, 15 (Friday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
AVAILABLE TIMES: 9:30am-5:30pm
BOOKING: Consults can be booked by emailing your preference of day and time to Maria Radloff – email@example.com
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Please be sure you have an online account that you can access so that you’ll be able to pay for your session once it’s reserved. Full payment is required to guarantee your spot.
- Initial Consultation (if you have never met with Arun before): $185: 1.25hrs
- Follow Up: $125: 45 minutes
Arun Deva, DASc, AP-NAMA, AYT- NAMA, C-IAYT, E-RYT500, BA (Lit), is a Senior Ayurvedic Practitioner, ayurvedic yoga therapist (AYT-NAMA) and certified teacher of Vinyasa Krama Yoga in the Krishnamacarya tradition. He has served both the National & State Ayurvedic Associations: NAMA & CAAM since 2004. Currently he chairs NAMA’s Committee for Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy. Arun teaches internationally, lectures at Conferences, writes articles for different publications; including peer reviewed Ayurveda Journals, and has been featured on both radio and television. He is director of ayurveda for yoga studies at Loyola Marymount University. Born and raised in India where he began his yogic studies, Arun has made his home in Los Angeles since 1977.
Be in the Know
Get notified when more details become available and when registration is open!