- June 11-16, Optional Summer Retreat In Huntsville, UT
- June 28-30 Master Weekend Workshops with Doug Swenson
- July 19-21
- August 2-4
- September 20-22
- October 11-13 in St. George, Utah (lodging on your own)
Our premier teacher training programs set the standard in Utah
Taught by Utah’s highest qualified and most gifted experienced yoga teachers. Serious students of yoga wishing to teach, or simply to deepen their understanding and practice of yoga, will appreciate the transformational experience and instruction of our introductory instructor certification program. Yoga practitioners with the intention to become teachers are guaranteed to improve their own practice, while learning to teach safe, balanced and inspiring classes. All of infinite importance in the 21st century.
Teachers who have completed their introductory programs take their teaching full circle, to a deeper, more advanced level with our 300-hour program. Led by the most experienced teachers and trainers in Salt Lake City, as well as visiting master teachers, teaching skill is refined via practice, teaching both in-studio and our surrounding community. This program has been carefully crafted to ensure teachers gain advanced knowledge of anatomy, sequencing, adjusting, cuing, philosophy and lineages, while also weaving yoga practices into every aspect of life. We bring yoga to all people.
- April 5-7, Includes workshop w/Nicolai Bachman!
- May 10-12
- June 11-16, 5-day retreat
- June 28-30 includes Master Workshop with Doug Swenson
- July 12-14
- August 23-25
- September 13-15
- October 18-20 Includes one day with World Renown Teacher Srivatsa Ramaswami
- November 15-17